Paydirt’s Battery Minerals Conference will offer a limited number of complimentary registration passes to select investors. Investor registrations are strictly reserved for investors whose principal occupation is investing funds directly into the mining/resources sectors. Select investors include institutional investors, financial sector executives, analysts, bankers and brokers, as well as asset and fund managers.
We invite interested parties to submit an expression of interest (EOI). The EOI will be reviewed and investors may be afforded a complimentary registration allowing priority access to executives from Australia’s most promising mining companies operating in the battery minerals space. A dedicated business matchmaking facility will allow mining companies and investors an exclusive opportunity to arrange face-to-face private meetings during the conference.
In accepting the complimentary registration to attend the conference as an investor, requested meetings from companies cannot be declined. Likewise, no-shows for meetings will be excluded from the conference.
Your complimentary investor registration for Paydirt’s Battery Minerals Conference will include the following :
- Access to a meeting request system allowing both companies and investors to request private meetings during the conference. These meeting requests can be accepted or rescheduled to suit your own needs and availability
- Meetings will be confirmed prior to the conference and scheduled to take place in a dedicated meeting area during the conference
- Access to the programme of events, including the two-day exhibition and main conference programme
- A delegate satchel containing information from sponsoring companies
- Morning Tea, Afternoon Tea and Lunch over the two days of the conference
- Admittance to the networking functions
To attend Paydirt’s Battery Minerals Conference as an investor, please complete the EOI form below.